2) The Website Is Not Intended as a Substitute For Medical Advice
The text, graphics, images, software applications, information, and other material contained on the Website (“Content“) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to replace or be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is your sole responsibility to check product information, including drug packet inserts, regarding dosage, precautions, warnings, interactions, and contraindications before administering or using any drug or supplement discussed on the Website. Always seek the advice of your physician, pharmacist, or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, before starting any new medication or treatment or the proper use of pharmaceutical products. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM.
3) Digital Pharmacist is Not Responsible for Third-Party Content
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. Zuriel Pharmacy is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Website, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations or warranties regarding the content or accuracy of any such content. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
4) We May Update or Otherwise Revise These Terms at Any Time
We reserve the right to change or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. Your continued access or use of the Website after receiving notice of any update, modification, or other change to these Terms signifies your acceptance thereof.
5) You Must Meet Certain Conditions to Use the Website
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant that you:
- are at least 18 years of age; and
- reside in the United States of America.
If you do not meet all of the following, you must immediately discontinue your use and access of the Website.
6) You are Prohibited from Using the Website for Certain Purposes
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, threatening, harassing, or defaming any person, or attempting to do any of the foregoing.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other person’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
Additionally, you agree not to, and you must not:
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- “Frame,” “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
In addition to any rights, we may have or remedies we may pursue, we may deny your access to and use of the Website if we believe you have engaged in any activity prohibited under this Section.
IF YOU HAVE AGREED THAT WE CAN SEND YOU MESSAGES CONTAINING ADVERTISEMENTS OR OFFERS FOR GOODS AND SERVICES, WE MAY DO SO FROM TIME TO TIME AND MAY SEND SUCH OFFERS BY VOICE OR SMS (OR TEXT) MESSAGE TO THE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER YOU DESIGNATE FOR SUCH PURPOSE. Message and data rates for such SMS messages may apply. Your consent to the receipt of such messages is not, and will not be, a condition to any purchase. If at any time you change your mind regarding your consent to such messages, you must contact us in accordance with these Terms.
8) Intellectual Property Rights
The content and information on the Website are proprietary to us and/or our partners and providers and are protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws.
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, transmit, store, download, sell, or re-sell any information, software, products, materials, or services obtained from or through the Website, except you may take such actions:
- as necessary for, or incidental to, your use of the Website (such as storing files that are automatically cached to your internet browser); or
- to make a reasonable number of copies of Website pages for your own personal, non-commercial use.
No right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Digital Pharmacist.
9) Disclaimer Regarding International Use
Digital Pharmacist makes no claim that the Website is appropriate or lawful for use or access outside the United States. Furthermore, our databases are located in the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you dos so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations regarding online conduct and website access. By sending us your data, you consent to its transfer to and storage within the United States.
10) Limitations of Liability of Zuriel Pharmacy and Its Licensors
You understand and agree that neither Zuriel Pharmacy nor its suppliers or vendors are responsible for any claim, loss, or damage directly or indirectly resulting from your use of the Website or the information resources contained or accessible through the Website. The access to and use of the Website and the Content is solely at your own risk. When using the Website, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of the Website and its suppliers. Accordingly, Zuriel Pharmacy assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of The Website.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ZURIEL PHARMACY, ITS SUPPLIERS OR VENDORS, OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, LICENSORS OR PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY, “ZURIEL PHARMACY PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LITIGATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE, OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, ANY DEFECTS IN THE CONTENT, OR WITH THE PROVISION OF, OR FAILURE TO MAKE AVAILABLE, ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER RESOURCES AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ANY LIABILITY ON THE PART OF THE DIGITAL PHARMACIST PARTIES, IN THE AGGREGATE, SHALL NOT EXCEED U.S. $1,000. ZURIEL PHARMACY PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, CAUSED BY THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES. Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Website, any Content, or services must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms.
You acknowledge and agree that the limitations set forth above are fundamental elements of these Terms and the Website would not be provided to you absent such limitations.
11) Disclaimer of Warranty
The Website and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. ZURIEL PHARMACY ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Without limiting the foregoing, Zuriel Pharmacy, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
1) The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, or timeliness of the Content, products, software, functionality, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or Zuriel Pharmacy, including the substance, accuracy, or sufficiency of any service or product information listed on the Website.
2) The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Website.
3) That the Website will operate without interruption or error.
12) How to Contact Us
For questions or comments regarding these Terms, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Customer Contact Phone Number: 281-721-4990
Mailing Address: 25230 Kingsland Blvd Ste 100, Katy, TX 77494, USA
13) Governing Law and Venue
THESE TERMS AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICT OF LAWS.
The state or federal courts sitting in Travis County, Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of these Terms and sale, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
These Terms may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of these Terms by its express terms. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity of these Terms as a whole and any such provision should be enforced by authorities and reconstructed, if need be, to apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. The failure by either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms, to exercise any election or option provided herein, or to require at any time the performance of the other of any of the provisions herein will not in any way be construed as a waiver of such provisions. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
14) SHIPPING POLICY
Nonprescription shipping rates and delivery times:
Our current delivery methods and rates are subject to change and various shipping policies and exceptions may apply to your order. Your shipping charges, including any applicable surcharges, will be clearly stated on the Verify Order page.
Order arrival varies depending on the type of items ordered, the type of shipping selected. And, in some instances, the shipping destination. All shipments are subject to product availability.
Standard shipping is $6.99. Your shipping charges, including any applicable surcharges, will be clearly stated on the Verify Order page.
Standard shipping to locations within the 48 contiguous states generally takes 1 to 4 business days after processing on most orders fulfilled by Zuriel Pharmacy, subject to product availability, receipt of a UPS deliverable street address, and the remoteness of the destination. Please note that order processing times vary.
Items that ship directly from vendors are estimated to arrive within 3 to 7 business days after processing.
Where we ship nonprescription orders
We ship to the following:
- Any valid U.S. address (including P.O. boxes, with some exceptions)
- Orders containing non-hazardous items to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and to P.O. box and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
How items are shipped
Most orders ship in discreet packaging and might arrive in more than one box. Incontinence products such as Poise, Depend and Tena (when ordered in full case quantity) are shipped in the original manufacturer carton.
Tracking your order
When you place your order online, we will send you a shipping confirmation email containing a tracking number and a link to the package carrier’s website so you can track your order. Please note that it can take 24 to 48 hours for the tracking number to appear.
Shipping policies and exceptions
Some items require special shipping and handling. In addition, some hazardous or regulated items may not be shipped to all locations. Refer to Hazardous or regulated items.
Hazardous or regulated items
Some nonprescription items cannot ship by air because they have the potential to interfere with flight safety. Orders containing hazardous or regulated items may not be eligible for 1 to 4 day shipping. These items must ship by ground within the 48 contiguous states; they cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and APO/FPO/DPO or P.O. box addresses. Examples of such items include aerosols, aerosol inhalers, and flammable, volatile or corrosive materials like rubbing alcohol, astringents, fragrances, nail polish and nail polish remover.
Surcharges based on shipping destination
There might be an additional shipping and handling surcharge to ship orders outside the 48 contiguous states, including to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa and Puerto Rico.
Surcharges for certain items
There might be an additional shipping and handling surcharge associated with particular items in your order. You will be notified if any such charges apply to items in your order during checkout.
Returning nonprescription items in-store or online
We reserve the right to limit or refuse any refund or exchange. All returns or exchanges are subject to a third-party verification process.
Return in Store
Most new, unopened items purchased from ZURIEL Pharmacy or ZURIELPHARMACY.COM can be returned to the ZURIEL Pharmacy store within 30 days of purchase for exchange or refund.
- A valid photo ID may be required for any return or exchange.
- Items that are opened or damaged, missing a receipt, or do not pass our third-party verification process may be denied a refund or exchange.
- Items returned with the original receipt may receive a refund or store credit in the amount of the original purchase price. If your purchase was made with a credit card or debit/cash card, your refund will be made to that card.
- Items returned without a receipt may be exchanged for the same item or refunded as store credit. A refund for such a return may be limited to the lowest advertised price in the 30-day period prior to the return. Returns lacking proof of purchase also may be limited or denied.
- Refunds for items purchased online will be issued in the form of store credit. Customers seeking a refund to their accounts must contact Zuriel pharmacy at 281-721-4990.
- Due to health and safety concerns, some health care items, and personal care products cannot be returned even if unopened and no refunds will be issued.
Return by Mail
Items purchased at ZURIELPHARMACY.com that are eligible for return or exchange at a ZURIEL Pharmacy store may also be returned by mail within 30 days of purchase. Call Zuriel pharmacy at 281-721-4990 before returning items by mail. We will work with you to ensure that both your return and credit refund are processed accurately.
Other Important Information
- Why We Need Your ID: A third-party processor helps us detect improper returns and prevent losses. Except where prohibited, we require a valid photo ID for all returns. Our third-party processor may record ID information during a return and keep it in a secure database to help us validate future returns.
- Prescription Purchases: These policies do not apply to prescriptions. View the return policy for prescriptions purchased in-store at your pharmacy.
- Effective date: ZURIEL Pharmacy reserves the right to change our coupon and return policies at any time.
Returning prescriptions or issues with your prescription order
PRESCRIPTION DRUGS ARE NOT RETURNABLE. Zuriel Pharmacy will not accept returns for refund or exchange on ANY prescription medication. State and Federal regulations prohibit us from accepting any prescription drug returns, except when these drugs are subject to a recall. This rule is for your protection and assures you that medications dispensed by our pharmacy have not been outside the control of the pharmacy. If you have questions and/or concerns about the prescription items in your order, please call Zuriel Pharmacy at 281-721-4990